SHEARS - STACKERS - TABLES
This is the heart of the cutting line. Depending on the sections, the types of materials handled and the required cutting rate, a mechanical, pneumatic or hydraulic operation shear will be chosen.
The quality of its design will allow a minimal cutting burr and will limit the frequency of sharpening.
STRIP END SHEAR
Recommended for wide or thick strips, the addition of a shear after the straightener or feeder allows the strip ends to be cut off in complete safety.
The shear helps to reduce the production changeover time: it allows easier removal of the cutting tool and facilitates the recoiling and joining operations.
Available in widths of 300 to 1525 mm.
EDGE TRIMMING SHEARS AND SCRAP CHOPPERS
For shearing the cutting scrap, we build pneumatic 1708 and motor-driven 1716 mechanical lever shears.
DIMECO also offer type 1735 edge trimming
shears and motor-driven scrap recoilers.
DIMECO offer an economical range (GL) of simple and effective stackers. The length of the stacked blanks can reach 5 m, with width adjustable up to 2000 mm. The stacker can be completed with a pneumatic cylinder jogging device (DDT).
The stack is built up on one or more elevator tables (TEX) equipped with a servo-control for automatic stacking at constant level.
1721 - Shears
- Designed for accurate and fast cutting of thin and delicate sheets - Spring hold-down device - Ram driven by hydraulic (VH) or pneumatic (VP) cylind...
1722 - Shears
.- Designed for accurate and fast cutting of thin and delicate sheets - Shears with cutting edge under the hold-down device, driven by pneumatic cylin...
1725 - Shears
- Designed for accurate and fast cutting of thin and delicate sheets - Knuckle joint shears driven by pneumatic cylinders - Spring hold-down device - ...
1727 - Shears
- Designed for accurate and fast cutting of thin and delicate sheets - Knuckle joint shears driven by hydraulic cylinders - Spring hold-down device - ...
1728 - Shears
- Designed for accurate and fast cutting of thin and delicate sheets - Knuckle joint shears driven by hydraulic cylinders - Hydraulic hold-down device...
1730 - Shears
- Mechanical guillotine shears - Designed to be integrated into a production line - Crankshaft placed in the upper part of the shears - Ram driven by ...
C 758 Mechanical guillotine shears
Mechanical guillotine shears Technical informations : - Mechanical guillotine shears - Spring hold down device - Electromagnetic clutch - Automatic c...
1708/1708 VP - Scrap chopper
> 1708 scrap chopper: - Mechanical lever shears designed to shear cutting scraps - Helicoidal blades - Shears directly driven by the press - Control t...
1716/1717 - Scrap chopper
- Motorised scrap chopper - Tilt adjustment - Electrical cabinet and on-off contactor - Fixed on independent feet...
1735 - Edge trimming shears
- Knurl edge trimming shears - 2 pairs of 160 mm dia circular knives - Neoprene driving rings - Fixed vertical distance between knives - Width symmetr...
1736 - Edge trimming shears
- Knurl edge trimming shears - 2 pairs of 160 mm dia circular knives - Neoprene driving rings - Vertical distance between knives adjustable according ...
GL 2 RV - Stacker
- Blank stacker - Width adjustable through 2 cranks - 2 blank holding flaps, retractable through pneumatic cylinder - Welded stand...
TEX - Stacking table
- Servo-controlled table for automatic stacking at constant level - Hydraulic lifting and lowering of the plate...